01202 739 973

Legal Requirements

As a landlord it is law that you must have an Energy Performance Certificate and a Gas Safety Certificate in place for your property. As part of our management service at Homes4Let we will arrange for these to be done on your property. Our aim is to look after our tenants so as to give the landlord a problem-free letting experience.


whites of bournemouth logo

We are pleased to advise that Homes for Let are being incorporated with Whites of Bournemouth letting agent from April 2021. If you have any queries please follow the below link to Whites of Bournemouth website

Whites of Bournemouth will be happy to answer any questions you may have moving forward.

Thank you

© 2021 Homes4Let