- Tenant find and referencing
- Completion of legal tenancies
- Preparation of inventory
- Collection of rent, preparation of monthly account and organisation of deposit bond
- Conduct meter reading and inform utilities
- Assistance with on-going Housing Benefit claim
- Liaising with mortgage/insurance company and freeholder if applicable
- Conduct regular property inspections
- Liaise, organise and ensure progress of repairs
- Renew tenancy or offer advice and practical assistance in the repossession of property
- We deal with all other third parties where required
- Tenants found for properties quickly
- We promote long term tenancies
- Direct payment of Housing Benefit to landlords
- Complete management package for absentee landlords
When we arrange repairs on your behalf we will pass on the true cost of those repairs, we do not charge an admin fee or get any sort of payment from the contractor for using them. If you want us to use your contractors, we are more than willing to do so.
Rent through Homes4Let and have reliable tenants for longer. Family homes remain in high demand throughout our area. Most of our tenants live in 2 and 3 bedroom houses and stay for years, some have been living in the same home since 2006.
Does your agency charge for tenancy renewals?
Homes4Let does not
Do you find that every couple of years your property stands empty for a month waiting for a new tenant? Homes4Let, on average, re-let a house within 10 days.